Jim Cantore – Most Interesting Weatherman In The World [VIDEO]
Jim Cantore sneezes El Ninos. The sun doesn’t set, Jim Cantore puts it to bed. Jim Cantore is the most interesting weatherman in the world. It is his brawn? His goggles? The fact that he helped Al Roker across the street before striking a Tebow pose? What are the magic ingredients that created Jim Cantore?
We can’t take credit for all of these genius Jim Cantore sayings, our sister station, Cajun Radio in Lake Charles posted a great story: Forget Chuck Norris — Things You Didn’t Know About The Weather Channel’s Jim Cantore.
Here are some of the best:
- Jim Cantore sneezes El Ninos.
- The sun doesn’t set, Jim Cantore puts it to bed.
- That wasn’t a hurricane, it was Jim Cantore’s morning swim.
- When Jim Cantore isn’t on camera, he IS the New Orleans levee system.
- Lightning bolts are just how Jim Cantore teleports.
- Jim Cantore speaks fluent Sleet.
- Jim Cantore farts strato-cumulus clouds.
- Jim Cantore’s ball cap weighs 90 pounds — that’s why his neck is so thick.
- Jim Cantore’s shirts aren’t fitted or too small. He isn’t even wearing a shirt — he can just make his skin do that.