Gary McCoy’s Christmas ‘Wish List’ Looks Different Than Yours [FUNNY]
Kids all over the Ark-la-tex have been working the last few months crafting their wish lists and anxiously awaited their turn to sit on Santa's lap at Bass Pro Shop so they could make sure he knew just what they're dreaming for.
Well I decided it was time for me to do the same. Course, when a man my age sits down to write a list out like this, there's not much chance they'll come true, but one can only hope.
So here's my list, and if you're in good with Saint Nick, maybe you can put in a good word for me?
- I wish the liberals could just get over it. Trump won. End of story. Time to rebuild our country!
- I wish I could get the song "I Want A Hippopotamus For Christmas" out of my head
- I wish we could all just get along and that the world would just realize that whatever I think is right.
- I wish Panchos was still open
- I wish all political positions were non-paid and only volunteers could apply
- I wish that a quick "pull my finger" could still make my kids laugh
- I wish that it wasn't so painfully obvious that I got the better end of the deal when my wife married me
- I wish it was perfectly legal that when someone was just riding in the left lane on I-20 and not passing, that we could put 'em in the wall
- I wish I could figure out how to turn off "auto correct" on my cell phone
- I wish Blue Bell was 100% calorie free
- I wish deer hunting was a new sport in the Olympics
- I wish there was actually something on TV worth watching these days
- I wish we could rid the world of cancer and heart disease, or at least choose who gets it
- I wish the Swedish Bikini Team would buy the place next to mine and use it for a training facility
- And for sure, I wish EVERYONE would have a MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR