What Are Some Unwritten Rules to Live By in Life?
This list is so good, it should be taught in schools.
There's not a guide on life. First of all, life is different for just about everyone on the planet. However, it would be nice to have something help you along. Maybe we could start writing some unwritten rules of life and one day they would become just as sacred as the 10 Commandments or the Bill of Rights.
After all, there do seem to be some unwritten guidelines of how to operate.
BuzzFeed recently put together a list of 28 Unwritten Rules You Absolutely MUST Follow in Life. These aren't necessarily things you will find in YouTube explanation video. I pulled out some of my favorite from the list.
1. Don't ask for something if the person only has one left (i.e. cigarettes, gum, cake, etc)
2. Buy a plunger before you need a plunger
3. Don't swipe left or right is someone shows you a photo on their phone
4. If you borrow someone's car, fill up the tank before you return it.
5. Leave it in a better condition that you found it.
See the rest of the list here.