In a story that's truly caught our attention, we're still trying to determine just how desperate this woman must be. Apparently this guy's either a really good kisser or this Indiana woman is so lonely that his incredibly detestable gesture isn't enough to make her press the "No Deal" button.
Earlier this week Julie and I read that some people up north got extremely sick from eating Guinea Pig that apparently gave them food poisoning. It was at a Minnesota food festival and apparently there were lots of samples of "international" cuisine and Guinea Pig, we're told, is a delicacy in Ecuador.
According to the Detroit Free Press this past Friday, a Detroit EMT was in the midst of performing CPR on a heart attack victim in the back of an ambulance on the way to the hospital when he too, started having chest pains.