Snow Day Activities to Keep the Kiddos Entertained
Had enough of the snow yet? Have you run out of ideas for keeping the kids busy? Lucky for you, we're here to help! We've got some ideas to help keep your children busy and entertained and avoid the dreaded, 'I'm bored!' syndrome!
1. Build a blanket fort in your living room! Thankfully after running around in the snow all day, they'll decide to take a nap in said blanket fort so you can catch an episode of your favorite soap or binge-watch a new show on Netflix.
2. Make homemade slime!
3. Bake! Nothing says snow day, I love you, and let me warm you up from the inside like baked goods! Think gooey brownies or hot, fresh, and fluffy muffins!
5. Have a mini spa day complete with masks made from items easily found in your kitchen, mani/pedis, and more!
6. Is there anything better than playing good old-fashioned board games?!?!? Maybe you'll get through an entire game of Monopoly without a fight!
7. Make Silly Putty with plain dish soap!
8. Get creative! Write, produce and act in your own play! Don't forget to shoot video for all of your friends on Facebook! When all else fails, have a dance party!
9. You can always binge-watch Disney movies! If I'm being honest, there's not an age limit on this!
10. If you're feeling the urge to get organized, get your kids to team up with you and tackle their rooms! This is a great opportunity to sort through clothes and toys they don't use anymore and make a donation to the charity of your choice once the weather clears! Bonus: Their room stays clean... for about five minutes!