1st Choice Personnel Has Urgent and Immediate Work Available
Are you a job seeker in Shreveport or Bossier City looking to start work as soon as possible? Do you have experience working in manufacturing/production facilities, warehouses, or the electrical industry?
There is certainly no shortage of assembly and production jobs in our area as several manufacturing and production facilities have an urgent and immediate need for workers to help keep up with demand.
Duties and job requirements for these positions include:
- Previous warehouse, production, or assembly line experience preferred
- Forklift experience is a plus but not required
- Must be able to work any shift, overtime, and weekends
- Must have daily reliable transportation
- Must be able to lift 25-50 pounds frequently
- Must be able to bend, stoop, stand, and lift for each 8-10 hour shift
- Must be able to show proof of high school diploma, GED, or transcript
- Must pass pre-employment screening process
For those with electrical experience, there are also openings for electrical/conduit technicians. In this role, you will be responsible for installing standard and complex conduit and electrical components into buildings and be responsible for performing routine or semi-complex tasks and troubleshooting more complex tasks.
Skills and qualifications for this position include:
- At least 1 year of prior electrical experience
- Basic math skills
- Ability to read a tape measure
- Ability to read blueprints
- Must be mechanically inclined
- Trained and proficient in the National Electrical Code
- Be able to pass pre-employment screening process
Interested in one or more of these positions? Visit www.1stchoicepersonnel.net to submit your employment application today and to also browse all available openings 1st Choice Personnel has in the Shreveport and Bossier City area.