Kiss Country Redneck Torch Run
In honor of the Summer Olympic games, we have decided to hold a “Kiss Country Redneck Torch Run”. The games officially begin Friday, so we have a couple days to figure out our torch run. We need your help with the details! What do we use as a redneck torch? What location best represents redneck athleticism?
A few things we figured we MUST incorporate into our Redneck Torch Run:
- Duct Tape
- Tobacco: Skoal, Redman, some kind of chew
- An All Terrain Vehicle of sorts
- A cold drink in a coozie
- Barefeet and a baby on a hip
- Carhart overalls
- Jail must be included somehow
- Flannel (with sleeves ripped off)
- The phrases: “Hey Y’all Watch This”, “Git-R-Done”, and “You ain’t gonna believe this”
Add to the list and help us figure out how to make a big ole Redneck mess of this!