Celebrate Earth Day – Going Green On The Red River
I can honestly say I’ve never been to an “environmentally friendly” festival. The folks in Coushatta have gone “green” with an Earth Day celebration happening today with “green” exhibits, food, music and more! Sounds like a fun time for the family. And it’s FREE!
Where: 713 Fairgrounds Road, Coushatta
When: Today, April 28th
Schedule of Events
- · 8am – Site Opens
- · 10am – Classic Car Contest begins
- · 1pm – Flag Raising Ceremony by American Legion
- · 1 to 4pm –Free Kona Ice Sno-Cones by Encana
- · 2:45pm – Winners of Classic Car Contest announced
- · 3 to 4pm – Robin and the Bluebirds
- · 4pm – Keep Red River Parish Beautiful Art Contest Winners announced
- · 4:30 to 5:30pm – Hardrick Rivers Revue
- · 6 to 7pm – Fat Chance
- · 8 to 9:30pm – Harmon Drew Super Group
- · 10 to 11:30pm – Glen David Andrews Band
See exhibitions on CNG conversion and CNG Vehicles
Honda Hybrid Vehicles – Solar Energy – Organic Farming
Display of activated carbon and its impact on our environment
Keep Red River Parish Beautiful Community Pride Trailer
Arts & Crafts – Great Food – Kids Activities
Free Admission and Parking
Bring your lawn chair and spend the day!
Join us as we show you ways to be environmentally friendly through our ‘Green’ Exhibits.There will be great food, arts & crafts, fun for the kids, and a great music line-up.
While visiting us please remember to
‘Keep Red River Parish Beautiful’!
We welcome you to experience Red River Parish!