You’re Most Likely to Argue in the Car – And Here’s Why
If you're about to set off on a late summer road trip, try to keep a cool head unless you want to ruin the entire trip. A recent survey by the internet company Voucher Cloud has discovered that the place most likely for couples to argue is in the car.
They also discovered the Top Ten Reasons behind these Car-guments!
1. Getting lost.
3. Not asking for directions.
4. Dealing with loud kids in the backseat.
5. The person behind the wheel yelling at other drivers.
6. The temperature.
7. Where to stop for food.
8. The music you want to listen to.
9. What you're talking about, because you want to change the subject.
10. Driving too slowly.