Random Things to do in Shreveport-Bossier When You’re Bored
We get into some pretty random conversations at the radio station... most of them not even close to being politically correct. In fact, this is an updated take on something we originally came up with six years ago. Clearly, some things we just can't do anymore due to *ahem* coronavirus.
So what do you do when you're bored in Shreveport/Bossier City? We've got some serious and not so serious ideas for you. FYI - we're not responsible if you're actually silly enough to do any of these!
1. Get a whiteboard, play 'school' with your kids.
2. Go shopping, don't wear a mask, fake a sneeze, then act like you're going to get closer than six feet to someone.
3. Hold a sign like a protestor at the foot of the Jimmie Davis Bridge for drivers to see that says, 'Protect the barn swallows!'
4. Join a dating app. Do some online investigation. Bust all the cheaters.
5. Try finding a place that serves 'Green Goddess' - sober
6. Go out to the old JuJu Road at night for the express purpose of scaring other people.
7. Go to any street corner in the city. Bring Mardi Gras beads. You'll be amazed at what people will still do for them even though they come from China.
8. Go to the Norton Art Gallery to take pictures. Tell them you're a professional photographer. We're sure they'd love to chat.
9. Go to Cindi's, Deja Vu, or some other place that sells risque lingerie and ask which panties will work best as a face mask.