Sportsman’s Expo 2013 at the Shreveport Convention Center on July 19-21
The 2013 Louisiana Powersports Sportsman’s Expo, presented by Metro PCS, Townsquare Media and Gumbeaux Productions, is the TRUE destination for fans of hunting, fishing, camping, boating, cooking and all things outdoor in Shreveport, Bossier City and the entire Ark-La-Tex region.
This year’s Sportsman’s Expo will be bigger and better than ever before, thanks to our new home at the Shreveport Convention Center.
Dates and Times
- Friday, July 19, 2013 — 4 p.m. – 8 p.m.
- Saturday, July 20, 2013 — 10 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Sunday, July 21, 2013 — 11 a.m – 5 p.m.
Fun and Activities
The 2013 Louisiana Powersports Sportsman’s Expo will feature the best in hunting and fishing for the whole family. Here are just a few of the amazing special guests and activities this year’s event will feature:
- Champion archer, Joella Bates, the first woman ever to take Africa’s “Big 5″ with a bow, and a 5-time 3-D Archery World Champion [More Info]
- Meet RJ and Jay Paul Molinere from History’s hit show Swamp People [More Info]
- Meet Stephanie Hayden and Kris Ford of Red Jacket Firearms from the hit Discovery Channel show “Sons of Guns” on Saturday, July 20 [More Info]
- Special appearance on Friday, July 19 by the My Big Redneck Vacation crew from CMT [More Info]
- Live appearance by Jackie Bibby, the Texas Snake Man [More Info]
- Get in shape and kick butt with Tankhead Fight Club
- Fetch N Fish seminars sponsored by the Louisiana Boardwalk
- Lawton’s Trout Pond for all ages
- A zip line that gives you the best view of the show — from the sky!
- Bayou State Bow Hunters Archery Tournament [More Info]
- Inflatable Events‘ awesome and fun-filled kid’s zone
- The Home of LSU Sports 1130 The Tiger’s popular Tiger Den
- The Big Buck Contest – Enter Here
Tickets (Cash Only)
- Adults: $8 per person
- Children 12-6: $5
- Children 5 years and under: Free
- Seniors (55+): $5
- Military (with ID): $5
And parking is FREE!
Louisiana Powersports (title sponsor); MetroPCS (presenting sponsor); Outlets at Louisiana Boardwalk (Fetch N’ Fish Sponsor); Lott Oil Company (Entertainment area sponsor); Redneck Remedy (Friday entertainment sponsor); Floored by Design (Saturday entertainment sponsor); Morrison Supply (Sunday entertainment sponsor); Simmons Sporting Goods (wristband sponsor); Platinum Limo & Sedan Services (Tiger Den sponsor); Gator & Friends (zipline sponsor); H&W Marine (stage sponsor); and State Farm-Kyle Allen (kid’s zone sponsor).
The official hotel sponsor, The Hilton Shreveport, is offering discount prices for Sportsman’s Expo 2013. Click here for more information.
The Hilton Shreveport hotel is a dynamic conference center hotel with luxury accommodations in Shreveport, Louisiana. Connected to the Shreveport Convention Center, the Hilton hotel in Shreveport offers unparalleled convenience for business travelers and meeting planners. Leisure travelers also enjoy the world-class services and amenities offered at the Hilton Shreveport hotel. Upscale accommodations with premium furnishings, a heated rooftop swimming pool, 24-hour business center, hotel restaurants, complimentary Internet access and complimentary airport shuttle service are just a few reasons visitors to Shreveport, Louisiana make the Hilton hotel in Shreveport their home base. The Hilton Shreveport hotel is 100% non-smoking.