State Fair of Louisiana Boat, Sport and RV Show Starts This Friday
Looking for a new boat or RV? Maybe some fishing tackle or an ATV? Then this Friday, Saturday and Sunday, make tracks for the 4th Annual State Fair of Louisiana Boat, Sport and RV Show at the Louisiana State Fairgrounds in Shreveport!
Here's all you need to know before you go:
- Hours of Operation
Friday, January 15 - 12:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Saturday, January 16 - 10:00 am - 8:00 pm
Sunday, January 17 - 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- Admission is only $6.00 and children under 12 get in free when accompanied by an adult… Free parking!
- Lots of great food
- Live music, Friday night - Landry and Company, Sunday afternoon- The Blake Brothers
- Bass Tournament sponsored by Bayou Outdoor Supercenter. Saturday afternoon weigh-in at 4:00 in front of the Hirsch Coliseum. 2-Man Team / 2 Fish Limit / Multiple Lakes. Entry Forms & Rules are available at Bayou Outdoor Supercenter or Click Here for Bass Tournament Entry Form & Rules
- New this year! Ice skating at George’s pond. Shreveport’s brand new ice skating rink in the Hirsch Coliseum.
- Also new this year, Monster Truck rides all weekend long.
- Stocked trout tank for the kids with the Barksdale Federal Credit Union rainbow trout fishing pond, and it’s free!