Here’s How You Can Get a Letter From Santa in the Mail
Santa is busy this time of year, he's also busy making sure that all the little boys and girls who write him letters get a letter in return! I haven't written a letter the the man in red in over 18 years, so I figured now is a good time as ever.
I have a list of demands err I mean requests. If I could get these just in time for Christmas that would be GREAT!
- Roomba, because cleaning is for the birds.
- Shopping Spree at Marshall's or T.J. Maxx, I can't walk out with just one item, ya know?
- Pet Camera, sometimes I worry about Olive staying at home alone when I work late.
- Spa treatment, I know my face doesn't make me any money, but gosh I'd love for it to be soft!
- Peace at work. Last month, I tricked everyone into eating dog treats, and the payback hasn't been my favorite. All this payback for one little dog treat? Excessive isn't it? Also, PEACE ON EARTH!
Thanks big man!
Just in case you want to write a letter and get one in return from Santa, or your kids need to practice their Dear Santa skills here are a couple of addresses you can send their letters to!
Send your letter BEFORE December 15th to:
North Pole Postmark, Postmaster,
4141 Postmark Drive, Anchorage, AK 99530-9998.
Send your letter BEFORE December 21st to:
PO Box 1
Santa Claus, IN 47579