The Top 10 Things Men in Shreveport-Bossier are Thinking About
Men in northwest Louisiana are unique. Here are the top ten things men in Shreveport-Bossier admit to having on their minds... other than women, boobs, guns, beer, and tacos.
Yes, believe it or not, men do think about more than just sex. According to John Harris, they also think about the Bible, their momma, kids, jobs, finances, and poop schedule. I'm so glad he included the final item. (Facepalm)
Thanks to my extensive and totally unscientific research via social media, I can now say that these are unequivocally the top ten things that men in Shreveport-Bossier think about in no particular order.
1. Fishing and boats (Sportsman's Paradise, hello?)
2. Hunting and guns and ammo (Deer season, squirrel season, target practice, etc...)
3. Family (Momma, wife, kids, etc...)
4. Sex (They say they think about sex every 7 seconds, which I haven't been able to confirm)
5. Their faith (You have to beg for forgiveness somehow!)
6. Food (Tacos, wings, steaks, potatoes, etc... )
7. Sports and a TV to watch them on (LSU Football, anyone?)
8. Job/finances (You have to pay for all those fishing rods and golf clubs)
9. Cars, trucks, motorcycles, ATVs...
10. Alcohol (It's Louisiana, come on!)
Of course, most of the responses were a lot more colorful than my simple list above. Check 'em out below, add your own, and make sure to give me a follow!