Shreveport’s 8 Most Clicked Spooky Stories Of 2020
As we wrap up 2020, we have a lot to look back on. With many people calling this past year the hardest year of their life.
The year 2020 will be remembered as a difficult year for many, mainly centered around the COVID-19 pandemic. There are multiple ways the pandemic has influenced lives. From illness to loss of loved ones, to unemployment and lockdowns, the pandemic has touched everyone.
The last few months have brought very few positives (unless of course you're Jeff Bezos, Elon Musk, or another billionaire) for the US. The 2020 Presidential election couldn't escape the pandemic either. It became a focal point of the election process, with President Trump even testing positive for COVID-19.
But not all major stories were brought on by COVID-19...
Now that we've reached the end of the year, we're looking back at 2020, and the biggest stories of the year. But we're not choosing the biggest stories of the year, you are. Actually, you already have.
We have gone through thousands of news stories from 2020, and which ones you clicked on the most. Millions of clicks across half a dozen Shreveport-Bossier sites have brought us the results.
For this category, we look back at some of the most spine-tingling stories we covered this year. These are Shreveport's 8 Most Clicked Spooky Stories of 2020...
8. Did 2020 Bring Proof Of The Loch Ness Monster?
7. Could You Find Bigfoot In Louisiana?
6. These Were Ranked As The Most Haunted Local Spots
5. Shreveport's Comic Con Has Had Some Spooky Guests
4. The Spirit Halloween Store Hoax
3. A Former Shreveport Resident Inspired The Scream Movies
2. This Bossier Urban Legend Scared New People In 2020
1. Did Someone Catch A Ghost At Fairgrounds Field?