Man Burns Down His Trailer Trying to Get Rid of Raccoons
If you think your 2020 was rough, at least you didn't accidentally burn down your own trailer. A man in Washington state had had enough of a family of raccoons assuming it was okay that they could live under his trailer rent-free. So naturally, he set fire to his trailer, it sounds like a crazy country song to be honest.
The 38-year-old man tried to scare away the family of raccoons and in trying to freak the raccoons out he knocked over a candle in the process and his trailer went up in flames, luckily no one was hurt. It seems like the raccoons and the man all made it out without a scratch. There is no saving that trailer though.
Deputies responded to the area of W Evans early this morning to a fully engulfed trailer. We contacted a 38 year old...