Large Downtown Shreveport Pub Crawl is Coming Soon!
Get all of your friends ready because one of the areas largest Pub Crawls is just a few weeks away! Winter in the West Edge: A Crawl to Action is coming up on Groundhogs Day aka February 2nd... Of course, this event is strictly for people 21+. Each stop will have food and drink specials helping you kick off your night and a portion of the proceeds will go towards the Louisiana Association for the Blind.
The stops will take you all around the downtown area including...
- Parish Taceaux at 708 Texas St.
- Rhino Coffee at 624 Texas St.
- Crystal Stairs at 601 Texas St.
- The Missing Link at 504 Texas St.
- Abby Singer's Bistro (at the Robinson Film Center) at 617 Texas St.
- Noble Savage at 417 Texas St.
The Pub Crawl will last from 5-9 pm with the locations remaining open afterward to keep the party going all night! For more information make sure to follow the Crawl on their Facebook Event Page!