Kindergarten Registration Now Underway in Bossier Parish
Have you got a little one who will begin Kindergarten next year in Bossier Parish schools? Sign up is now underway and the process is somewhat different this year than it has been in the past.
You can get all the information you need and complete the entire registration process online any time before April 23, 2021 at bossierschools.org/kregistration
Before you begin the process, it's a good idea to go ahead and prepare all of the following documents in a digital format (preferred is an original pdf or scanned copy, otherwise a high-resolution picture) to be uploaded in the secure portal:
- Photo ID (Driver’s license, State issued ID, or Military ID)
- Student’s original, state-issued birth certificate. Certificate of Live Birth not accepted.
- Current Louisiana Immunization Record
- Two Proofs of Residence with your name and address
- One (1) current utility bill showing the physical address for service within the District; AND One (1) of the following that shows the location of residence within the District: Property tax records; or Mortgage documents or property deed; or
Apartment or home lease or, if no lease, a Declaration of Residence Form
- If the student resides with a legal guardian (court-appointed) the court decree must be provided.
- Social Security card (not required, but highly recommended)
- For students entering grades 1-12: most recent report card/withdrawal slip from the previous school. High school transcript (if applicable).