Weird Things In The Microwave
Gary McCoy used the microwave to dry out his wallet and all its contents after a fishing mishap, he swears it works well as long as you closely monitor to make sure you don’t burn anything–he’s done it! Do you have a good story about that one time you were surprised to see flames in your microwave. Tell us about it!
The first time Gary’s sister decided she was going to boil water in their new microwave, she ended up causing the door of the microwave to explode off and shoot through the ceiling of the kitchen. She didn’t know you couldn’t boil the water in a metal pot. Thank the good Lord no one was injured.
Once, in a moment of bad judgement, Tracy microwaved an Arby’s sandwich and the wrapping caught fire within seconds.