Outside Sales Representative
Townsquare Interactive, a division of Townsquare Media, is currently seeking qualified applicants for an Outside Sales Representative. This rep will be on the streets of Shreveport/Bossier calling on small to medium sized businesses to show value of our online advertising products. They will develop and manage a pipeline of potential opportunities, achieve monthly sales, quotas, and work with client services to ensure customer success and retention.
1-5 years of experience in outside B2B sales required. SEO, website sales, social media, daily deal and/or local advertising experience highly desired but not required.
Townsquare Interactive combines innovative technology with our industry leading team of experts in search engine optimization (SEO), design, social media, web publishing, and reputation management to create a total web presence for small businesses online. 100% optimized for mobile as well.
Please send resumes to:
13925 Ballantyne Corporate Place Suite 300
Charlotte, NC 28277
- Prospect, market, sell and service advertising air time.
- Negotiate business based on industry ratings in order to maximize station revenue and share within parameters set by station management.
- Achieve revenue and share goals set by Sales Manager.
- Develop new advertisers by soliciting area businesses.
- Service clients to maintain positive working relationships.
- Prepare sales orders and production requests in timely manner.
- Resolve billing discrepancies and assist in collections of past due accounts.
- Provide regular reports to Sales Manager regarding prospective sales orders, daily call sheets, itineraries, new prospect lists, forecasts, and competition analysis.
- Monitor competitive media to continually prospect for new account leads.
- Follow station/company practices/ policies for processing, invoicing, calculations of sales.
- Adhere to minimum standards of performance as established by Sales Manager.
- Develop account list from various sources.
- Conceive and execute written proposals.
- Additional Responsibilities.
Required Skills/Education & Certification:
- High School graduate, college degree preferred.
- Background in broadcast media sales with a minimum of 3+ years experience.
- Outstanding marketing/presentation skills.
- Strong organization skills.
- Must possess understanding of ratings services.
- Conversant in radio broadcast vocabulary.
- Computer literate.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of FCC rules and regulations relating to advertising copy.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
Part-Time Position in Programming
Joining the Townsquare Media Shreveport-Bossier team is a great opportunity to make some extra cash while learning from the very best. You’ll get to see how some of the hottest DJs in the Ark-La-Tex do their thing, help create engaging multimedia content, learn the ins and outs of social media and more!
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, fill out a form online by clicking here or come by 6341 Westport Ave, Shreveport, LA 71129 and fill out an application during normal business hours.
Townsquare Media is an Equal Employment Opportunity Company. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply. Please mail, fax, or email resume and application (must complete application to be considered for employment) to Rebecca Greene.
6341 Westport Ave
Shreveport, LA. 71129
Mornings on Heritage AC 96.5 KVKI/Shreveport, LA
If you’re ready to golf year round, roll the dice, eat legendary food, catch lots of Mardi Gras beads and meet people where they’re at, Townsquare Media Shreveport is looking for you!
If you said yes to all of the above plus you’re an excellent communicator, understand what a female audience wants and what it means to be local and relevant, we want to hear from you TODAY!
Work ethic, prep and good phones are a must! Townsquare Media Shreveport is just as passionate about what’s coming out of the speakers as we are about interacting with our audience digitally. If you get that ‘content is content,’ whether it’s on air or online, email us your package and you could be waking up Shreveport, Bossier City and the proud men and women of one of the largest Strategic Air Commands in the world at Barksdale Air Force Base.
TOWNSQUARE MEDIA BROADCASTING, LLC MAINTAINS A DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE AND IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY