The Formal Guidelines to Wearing Pajamas in Public
Okay, lets be honest real quick! You know you have done it before and you know you will do it again, I am talking about wearing pajamas in public.
Some might turn their nose up in disgrace, but they don't know freedom until you are in Walmart at 1 a.m. rocking some cookie monster pajama pants. As someone who is a fan of public pajamas I have set up for you the guidelines for wearing pajamas in public.
And yes, I am currently wearing my pajamas as I write this.
The Formal Guidelines to Wearing PJs in Public
- You can only wear PJs at Walmart between 10 p.m. and 8 a.m.
- PJs and Drive Thrus are always a good idea.
- Having a small child with you is always a green light to wear pajamas. Usually that means that your whole focus is keeping that child alive- no time for real pants.
- Sundays are the best days for rocking jammies all day. (Except at church)
- The pharmacy is a great place to rock the PJs.
- The best paring of pajama bottoms is a nice college sweat shirt. It gives the illusion that you are going somewhere in life.
- Weddings and large parties are not a good idea for pajamas, but if you have a group of pajama ambassadors then it works.
Metro tried to make an argument that pajamas are never a good idea if you are going out into the world. They obviously have never experienced true comfort.
When do you rock the jammies in public?